I finally attempted the halo braid or goddess braid that I have seen many bloggers, You Tubers and Instagramers post. It didn’t take me long to do but I honestly got mixed reviews. So people loved it, and some people who see me on the regular gave me the puzzled look.
I achieved this look on stretched out hair from a bun that I had been wearing for a week. I admit I have been lazy with my hair and instead of wearing it down I put it up to avoid my ends becoming dry and my hair becoming tangled.
- Hair must be combed through
- Have two hair ties handy/ Bobby pins
- Part hair in the middle
- Put into two sections
- Start French braiding from the back
- Do not braid tight braid loose so you can fluff the braid to the desired look
- Rubberband the end once you have French braided around your head
- Take the tip of the braid tuck it in and and Bobby pin