Like I mentioned in my previous post I am the queen of simple quick and cute hairstlyes. I do not have a lot of time in the morning to spend on my hair so I have to either plan my styles out the day before or have the same style for the week. With that being said I posted a super easy tutorial to show my readers how to achieve this half up, half down look which I use regularly.
Photo credit: @Brirose26
- Soft bristle brush
- Separate hair in two sections
- Place ponytail holder at the desired location that you want your ponytail to be at
- Ur spray bottle to dampen hair and apply product
- Comb from the root to tip
- Braid hair for both sections
- Let it air dry if in a rush blow dry
- Unbraid hair, shake loose
Very simple, very quick and super low maintenance.
What’s you quick style?