I recently gave birth to a wonderful baby girl who is now at the lovely month of grabbing my hair. And my goodness is it painful and I am fearful that she might start to pull out strands. So in order to save my hair and my pain tolerance I have put together Five Baby Grab Proof Hairstyles for my lovely natural mothers.
1. High/ Low Ponytail
- Ponytails will never go out of style, it is the easiest and quickest style!
- Buns are fun and totally baby grab free!
- Yes I know it is a night time curl preserver, but it is also a super cute style by itself of with a headband/scarf.
4. Halo Braid Bun
- I’m not sure how to recreate this one at the moment but by the end of this month I will. I absolutely love this hairstlye it is gorgeous!
5. Two French Braids
- Don’t see this style leaving us anytime soon. Very easy to do with or without added hair.
What are your baby grab proof hairstyles? Which style will you attempt?