Curls Blueberry Bliss has been all over my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Well their marketing tactics worked and definitely sparked an interest for me to check out their product. Blueberry Bliss was easy to find, I searched for it in the aisles of Target which seems to be every mothers golden place of escape. I was genuinely shocked because the Curls brand had an array of other products to try but I brought just the styler Curls Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly and left the aisle before I buy one of everything in that store.
Product name: Curls Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly
Claims: Define, Defrizz and Hold Your CURLS in one snap! Your New Go to Styler… Formulated with organic blueberry extract, and raw castor oil, Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly will define, defrizz and hold your curls in place. (As stated on website)
Ingredients: Water, blueberry leaf exract (, PEG 40 hydrogenated castor oil (seeds co pressed from the ricinus communis plant), acrylates copolymer (stabilizer that sets the hair and protects it from humidity), carbomer polymide-1, aminomethyl propanol (ph adjuster used at less than 1%), caprylyl glycol (natural fatty acid), sorbic acid (organic food preservative), hexyl cinnamal (fragrance from the essential oil of chamomile). (As stated from website)
Is the product easy to use?
- Yes it is, your typical bottle.
Is it high quality?
- Yes it is very rich in texture.
Is it worth the money?
- The price point being $18 bucks in my opinion is pretty excessive. I can see this product being $10 to $15 but $18 is pretty high for the amount of product in the bottle.
- easy to use
- smell (didn’t particularly care for it)
- still had a lot of frizz
- have to airdry to get a better result.
- not long lasting
- Yes and no. Yes if you don’t mind the price and because it is very easy to locate. No due to the fact that my curls had frizz like i never put product in it. The smell I did not like, it smelled like a magarita. The last thing I want to do is smell like alcohol. I had to refresh my curls literally the next day which is time consuming. The biggest inconvience was having to let it air dry. I tried both methods of drying (air drying, and diffusing) the best way to get the best results is to let it air dry. To sum it up, this product is just simply not for me however it could be for you so give it a try and let me know your result.
Have you tried Curls Blueberry Bliss Control Jelly? What was your results?